Friday, October 19, 2007

I've grown tired of writing about the ways in which each week's episode of The Office was lame, so instead I'm going to list the Office characters who, like children at rich people's houses, should be seen and not heard.

1. Stanley. Rarely contributes anything to the show.
2. Meredith. Detracts from the show whenever she speaks. She should probably not even be seen.
3. Creed. This pains me somewhat because he's an interesting character and I used to like him. During Season 3 he just started to be a nasty person (stealing money, getting people fired, stealing Christmas presents from the kids. From the kids!)

So that we don't have four entirely negative posts in a row here, I'll note that I really like Toby and think he should have more lines. He wasn't in the third episode at all and he had only one line in the fourth. If I recall correctly, though, he didn't get the English grammar quite right: "whom" was the object of a preposition. (Professor Johnson, wherever you are and if you happen to be reading this blog, if I am wrong about this you can retroactively reduce my grade.)

I'm looking forward to when it's a half hour again.

I'd also like to point out that I'm also looking forward to a Cleveland/Colorado World Series. I'm hoping that Cleveland knocks the Red Sox out this weekend. I'm hearing a lot of people complaining that it will be the lowest rated WS in history, blah, blah, blah. Who cares? These are the same people who think ERA and RBIs are useful stats. These people and their opinions can be safely ignored.

No comments:

 
Site Meter